This year’s Children’s Gasparilla Extravaganza was a spectacular event with perfect weather and so many BEADS!!! We scoured Pinterest to find some amazing DIY craft projects to finally put all of those Gasparilla beads to use! All you need is a glue gun or glue, an imagination and of course, BEADS! Enjoy and have fun!
1. Coasters from RustandSunshine.com
2. Save the beads for Halloween and Thanksgiving DIY Pumpkins! TheSwellDesigner.com.
3. A beautiful bead bowl from The Good Stuff by coupons.com!
4. A super easy Gasparilla wreath for your front door from AuntPeaches.com.
5. Make a beautiful bead mural like this one from mardigrasneworleans.com!
6. We love this beautiful hanging bead letter idea from mardigrasoutlet.com! This could be super cute for your front door!
7. DIY bead planters from Pinterest!
8. Etsy has some gorgeous bead crafts–we are so inspired by this beautiful frame, perfect for your favorite Gasparille photo!