Busch Gardens Tampa Bay “Thank You” Offer for First Responders Good from October 11th to November 24th
Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay is doing its part to show their appreciation for first responders by offering them free admission to Busch Gardens through November 24th. The deal is even sweeter, because first responders will also be able to receive four discounted tickets (50% off regular price) for friends and family. Tickets must be used by November 24.
First responders can click here to register and take advantage of the offer. According to Busch Gardens, 911 operators must take advantage of the First Responder offer at the front gate.
“A first responder’s mission is to selflessly protect us each day, and this special offer is a small way to show our appreciation of their dedication to the communities they call home,” said Stewart Clark, president and general manager of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
Here’s who qualifies:
- All Florida fire rescue first responders
- Florida emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
- 911 dispatchers
- All Florida police and sheriff officers
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Florida Department of Corrections
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission field officers
- Florida Forest Service Forest Rangers
- Florida Park Service law enforcement
- Department of Homeland Security law enforcement agents
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection law enforcement
Are you an active duty member of the United States military and the National Guard? You can also take advantage of free admission to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens parks and Sesame Place through the Waves of Honor® program which also includes admission for up to three direct dependents.