SWAPtember is back in 2017! Lowry Park Zoo and The Florida Aquarium are teaming up once again to give their members a chance to ‘swap’ memberships so they can experience what each attraction has to offer! If you are a member of the Zoo, you can get in for FREE at the Aquarium during the month of September and Aquarium members get in for Free at the Zoo! This benefit does not apply to the “Pay for a Day, Come Back all Year Free” tickets, but this is a great time to upgrade to a membership so you can take part in SWAPtember.
MOSI usually takes part in this popular event, but since it is closed for renovations, the museum will extend the deal to Zoo and Aquarium members when it re-opens in November, so you’ll be able to go to MOSI for free November 18-December 31st by showing your Zoo or Aquarium membership at the door.
Here are 5 important details to know before you participate in SWAPtember:
- Swaptember does not cover the cost of parking at the Aquarium. Zoo parking is free.
- Members must have their Membership card or temporary paperwork and a photo ID to gain access to any of the Swaptember partners. If someone is not listed on the Aquarium or Lowry Park Zoo Membership, they will not receive free entry.
- A primary Member must be present when The Florida Aquarium membership is used to gain access to a SWAPtember partner.
- Guest Passes are not honored without a primary member present.
- SWAPtember partners do not offer discounts on food or beverages and there is no discount in the gift shop(s).