Oh, Baby! Enjoy the August 2017 issue of Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine! To expand the magazine to Full Screen, just click the square on the bottom right corner of the black display window! You can also download a PDF by clicking the down arrow in the top right corner.
Tampa Bay Parenting’s August issue features the “OH, BABY!” Special Section, including
- Off to a Good Start: Caring for Our Communities’ Newest Members in the NICU, by August Guest Editor Kate Reed, R.N., the new President of St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital and St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital, and is a mother of 2.
- Baby Registry: Local Moms Share Must-Have Items for Your Baby Registry
- Get By with a Little Help From a Friend: 5 Ways to Help a Friend on Hospital Bed Rest or in the NICU, by Heather Barrow
- Sibling Love: 6 Ways to Encourage Your Toddler to Bond with Your New Baby, by Xandy Whitman
- Prenatal Massage: The Benefits of Touch, by Kerri-Lyn Francis
- Breastfeeding: Get Off to a Good Start, by Robin Booth Watson
- Safe Sleep: What You and Your Child’s Caregivers Need to Know, by Kelley Parris, Executive Director of The Children’s Board of Hillsborough County
- Infertility: How a Difficult Path Can Be Worth the Wait, by Carley Boyette
- Bags, Unpacked: What Do You Put in the Hospital Bag? A Mom and OB/GYN Answers, by Dr. Jill Hechtman
The August issue also includes regular parenting features, such as
- Runway Translator: Kids’ Fashions for the Perfect Picture
- What’s In Your Bag: Blogger Diana Blinkhorn
- Military School: 5 Reasons Why It May Be Perfect for Your Teen, by Capt. Tom McClelland, U.S. Navy (Ret.)
- The Great Solar Eclipse: What to Do for Safe Viewing, by Julian Mackenzie
- Back to School Safety: Walk, Ride or Bike the Smart Way
- Growing a Healthy School Lunch: From Farm to Local School Lunch Plate, by Leslie Jones
- Rainbow On Your Plate: Why Is It Important to Eat Colorful Food?
- MOSI Changes: Enjoy the Final Few Weeks of Some Exciting Attractions
- Escape to Puerto Rico with kids, by Anna Tataris de Jesus
- Around Town
- Top Picks for August: Our Favorite Events and Things to do for Families in Tampa Bay!