We invite you and your four-legged friends to the 32nd Annual Bark in the Park on March 23, 2019. Bark in the Park will take place along the Hillsborough River, right in the heart of downtown Tampa at Curtis Hixon Park. Attendees will enjoy food trucks, libations, music, vendors, dog costume contests, the dog agility zone, adoptables, a VIP tent with mimosas and sweets, the pop up dog park and, of course, our mile-long Walk for the Animals along the beautiful river. Proceeds will provide shelter, food, spay/neuter services, and medical care for thousands of animals relinquished to our shelter each year. Event will take place rain or shine.
REGISTER & FORM/JOIN YOUR PACK: BarkInTheParkTampa.com
Start the celebration early by forming a pack and fundraising for the Humane Society of Tampa Bay. There are different ways to register, including creating or joining a pack to raise money together and then walk for the animals!
Non-fundraising participants can register at the door for a $20 suggested donation. Includes access to all attractions, 1-mile walk, and an event t-shirt. Children under 12 and dogs are free.
- 1-mile walk along the river
- Adoptables from the Humane Society of Tampa Bay
- Doggie Bar
- Doggie Pop-Up Park
- Doggie Lure Course
- Event DJ Q105’s Dave “Flash” Morgan
- Food Trucks & Libations
- Pet Costume Contest
- Best Downtown Chic
- Best Pirate Pup
- Most Creative
- 80+ Pet-friendly Vendors
- VIP Tent for Sponsors & Top Fundraisers
- 11:00am General registration and Pet Costume Contest sign-up
- 11:00am Vendors & Festivities Open
- 12:30pm Pet Costume Contests
- 1:30pm Fundraising Walk for the Animals
- $20 raised you will receive an event t-shirt
- $50 raised you will receive an event t-shirt + goodie bag
- $100 raised you will receive an event t-shirt + goodie bag + dog bag flashlight
- $500 raised you will receive an event t-shirt + goodie bag + dog bag flashlight + travel blanket
- $1,000 raised you will receive an event t-shirt + goodie bag + dog bag flashlight + travel blanket + two tickets to Island Paws
- The individual who raises the most funds will receive a Busch Gardens package and a “Celebrity Dog” profile. Your dog will be featured in The New Barker Magazine, complete with interview and photo session!
- The top 10 individuals who raise the most funds will have their pet’s photo displayed at the event.
- 1st Place – $1,000 in Columbia restaurant gift certificates
- 2nd Place – $750 in Columbia restaurant gift certificates
- 3rd Place – $500 in Columbia restaurant gift certificates