Just a short drive away from Tampa Bay is one of our favorites: the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival (runs through July 5). We always leave this festival inspired to create our own themed garden! The new Prehistoric Plants garden was a hit, with mini plastic dinosaurs hidden throughout for you to find.
Some of our TOP Picks if you go with the kids:
- Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt: Pick up the card for $7.99 at the gift shops and search for Spike the Bee in the different gardens around the park!
- Health Full Trail presented by AdventHealth: This area is located near Imagination. Though the playgrounds are closed, kids can play in the plant maze while parents grab a chair and relax.
- The Goodness Garden Butterfly House presented by GoGo SqueeZ: This festival favorite is back and now located near The Land. Butterflies are everywhere. Enough said.
- Yummy Treats: With more than 20 outdoor kitchens, there’s a fun treat for everyone, like The Citrus Blossom kitchen’s lemon orange smoothie served in a signature Orange Bird Sipper.
- The Topiaries: Challenge yourself to spot as many of the 100+ topiaries scattered throughout the park that are snipped to look just like your favorite Disney characters.
- Cool Gardens: There’s something inspirational about each of the 20+ gardens in the park. The Miniature Gardens near Germany feature a mini village. See if you can spot the mini Snow White! There’s plenty of activity, including live entertainment and mini character parades.
COMING SOON: Big news out of EPCOT: The opening date for the new Ratatouille ride in the France pavilion is Oct. 1 to coincide with the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resorts.
Walt Disney World and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay both require guests to have a ticket or annual pass as well as a reservation for the day they want to attend.
Originally published in April 2021