The night may cool down, but the fun does not at Busch Gardens Summer Nights.
Bounce into Busch Gardens for some after hour fun during their Summer Nights event. This limited time special runs from May 25th through August 5that the Tampa theme park for twelve hours of adventure. Stay all day (the park opens at 10a.m.), or come late and stay later through the extended hours during which the park closes down at 10p.m. Here are five reasons why Busch Gardens is the place to be this summer:
- Summer Nights offers more than just bright lights and late ride times. Treat yourself to their new summer menu options like steak chimichurri, a chicken waffle sandwich with blackberry pepper jelly, or chilled shrimp with watermelon and tamarind glaze. Are you ready for a sugar rush? Try the seasonal mini donuts or the funnel cake to satisfy your cravings.
- Playtime is for everyone in the exclusively themed party zones like old favorites Vibin’ Village, ¡Fiesta Festa!, and the newly added Backyard BBQ. Each party zone will also offer location specific adult drinks such as Fiesta’s frozen sangria and Backyard BBQ’s dreamsicle floatinis.
- Don’t forget that the beer is back! Each guest 21+ can grab two complimentary 7oz. beers at the Garden Gate Café. Beer selections will rotate throughout the summer, there’s never a dull moment at Busch Gardens.
- Finish the night off with Busch Gardens signature summer firework show. See dance competitions, a live band, DJ’s, and more during the pre-show party on Gwazi Field during the weekend evenings.
- Summer Nights admission is included with regular park admission, and for a limited time purchases of the Busch Gardens fun card will include a free Adventure Island Fun Card as well!
There’s no better place for summertime spectacles and adventures than Busch Gardens. Avoid the sweltering sunshine and stay out late to enjoy everything that Summer Nights has to offer, it’s fun for the kids, and parents too!
Image Credit: Busch Gardens