1490 N. Belcher Rd, Suite H, Clearwater, FL. 33765 | 727-461-0098 | firstname.lastname@example.org | danceandcircusarts.com
Ages 8 to Adult: Our Circus Arts Intensives include Aerial Training in Trapeze, Aerial Silks, Spanish web, Hammock, Aerial Hoop, Acrobatics, Tumbling, Juggling, Flexibility/Contortion, Hoop Dancing & performance quality. These Intensives will cross train students on a variety of disciplines that will improve Flexibility, Strength and Technique.
For Ages 5-7: A Morning of Super Heroes Dance & An Afternoon of Circus and Each Friday we present a Showcase for Friends & Families!
We also offer Evening or Sat. morning Circus Classes for those kids who don’t want to get out of bed every morning. See our website for that schedule: danceandcircusarts.com/schedule.html
- $325/ week with discounts for multiple weeks
- Ages 5-7 $250/week
- Bring a friend, get 10% off
Dates: June 15th-19th , June 22nd-26th , July 13th-17th , July 20th -24th , Aug. 3rd-7th
Times: 9:00-3:00 pm
- Ages 8 to Adult
- Ages 5-7 for A Morning of Dance & An Afternoon of Circus
- All Intensives are Co-Ed
Why choose us for your kids Summer Circus program?
- Our Instructors are formally trained in safety, spotting and proper skills progression, keeping your kids safe and healthy. Many of them are from professional circus backgrounds.
- Our school is a member of American Youth Circus Organization (AYCO) & American Circus Educators (ACE)
- These organizations keep us up to date in proper circus education and equipment rigging practices.
- Our school was one of the first in the country to be “Safety Recognized” by these organizations, including our Facility, Staff, and Curriculum.
- Our Students’ safety is our main concern.
Be Smart, Be Strong, Be Safe!