Earth Immersion SCUBA Summer Camp
Live Oak, FL 32060
Earth Immersion is a scuba, adventure and outdoor education camp for teens (13-17 yrs) looking for an unmatched experience exploring North Florida’s crystal-clear springs. Activities include earning SCUBA certifications, snorkeling, canoeing, hiking, fishing, tubing, community service hours and learning about freshwater/marine biology. We offer 7- or 13-day overnight co-ed programs.
Our main focus is exceptional and safe scuba training. No prior scuba experience is necessary for our beginner programs (Open Water certification). If already certified, we have many other programs for the campers to earn additional certifications (Advanced, Rescue, Nitrox, Intro to Tech, and various specialties).
- Session I: June 12 – June 18, $2,050
- Session II: June 19 – June 25, $2,050
- Session III: June 26 – July 2, $2,050
- Session IV: July 4 – July 16, $3,650
- Session V: July 18 – July 30, $3,650
- Session VI: August 1 – August 7, $2,050