Seminole, FL 33776
LiFT's mission is to inspire and empower people with neurodiversity to learn, thrive and succeed. LiFT Academy offers low teacher to student ratios, individualized education plans and specific accommodations aligning with each individual student's needs, workforce training and more so students successfully complete high school and increase their capacity for independence.
- Enrollment: 120 Students
- Class-Size: 10-20
- Grades + Tuition:
- Grades K-6th $11,500
- Grades 7-8th $12,000
- Grades 9-12th $13,500
- ABA, speech, occupational and physical therapy services able to be on-site through our professional partnerships
- Physical Education tailored to meet the needs of our students with resources from the Special Olympics
- Weekly Social Skills Class to help navigate emotions, social interactions, and behaviors
- After-school enrichment programs include Robotics, Guitar, Piano, Drums, Chess, Art, Athletics
- Field trips to extend learning beyond the classroom and provide new and unique experiences
- Scholarships: We accept Family Empowerment Scholarship for Unique Abilities (FES-UA), FES-EO, FTC, FES, and HOPE Student Scholarships. Also offers private scholarship funding for students in need.
- Uniforms are required
Return to Education Guide