You’re invited to participate in Tampa Bay Parenting’s Guide to Tampa Bay Schools, a special advertising section with exceptional educator-only pricing. This invitation is exclusively limited to private, religious, charter and magnet schools in the Tampa Bay region.
Tampa Bay Parenting’s Guide to Tampa Bay Schools is the definitive guide to private, religious, charter and magnet schools in the Tampa Bay area.
It appears in the September, October, November, December, January and February print issues of Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine, as well as extensive digital coverage on TampaBayParenting.com and through our considerable social media and video channels.
In fact, this is the best, most cost-effective way to introduce your school to new families!
- The Guide is printed in 6 issues: September, October, November, December, January and February, and covered extensively on Tampa Bay Parenting’s digital, video and social media channels.
- It is THE resource parents use to learn about:
- Private and religious schools
- Charter school options
- Magnet education
- Available in print and online
- In fact, the most valuable and targeted advertising media
- It profiles prominent and successful schools to tens of thousands of Bay area families
- Families making school decisions rely on Tampa Bay Parenting to help them find the best education options for their children
- The Education Directory provides a summary of the information about a school most requested by parents, which appears in both the print magazines and online. Our extensive SEO-friendly online Directory allows your school to provide more detailed information for parents and students to review and research, including pictures, video and more. Plus direct links to your school’s website may assist in improving your school’s Google rankings.
Tampa Bay Parenting provides the information most requested by families who are making decisions about schools for their kids from pre-k through high school.
With over 14 years in business, Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine is the resource parents turn to over and over for important decisions about their children and their families – and that’s why the same schools advertise in Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine year after year after year – because it works!
In fact, here’s what our long-time advertisers have to say:
But, isn’t Print Dead?
Yeah, yeah… We’ve heard it before: digital is the shiny new object everybody’s interested in, print advertising is dead, digital’s where it’s at, print ads more expensive, social media is great, so on and so forth. And no doubt digital advertising is a useful medium for some types of small or quick purchases.
But the reality is, when it comes to important decisions and purchases, American’s just don’t trust digital advertising. Over 82% of Americans trust print ads, compared to just 43% who trust blogs or social media, and as few as 25% who trust digital ads, according to a recent MarketingSherpa Customer Satisfaction Study. Just ask yourself this: when was the last time you intentionally clicked on a digital ad?
In fact,digital advertising alone is particularly ineffective for major decisions. Choosing where a child is educated is one of the most important decision a parent makes – and while a parent might decide what style of shoes to buy based on digital ads or social media posts (well, probably not), you can be absolutely certain parents won’t be making education decisions because of digital advertising!
The same schools advertise in Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine year after year after year for one reason: it works!
Special Advertising Prices for Educators Only
Print Magazine Display Ad Packages: All print ad packages include
- Display ads run in 6 months: the September, October, November, December, January, and February issues of Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine.
- A listing in the Tampa Bay Education Directory, an extensive list of local private, religious, charter and magnet schools in the Tampa Bay area, printed in the September, October, November, December, January and February issues.
- A more extensive and in-depth SEO-friendly Education Directory listing online at TampaBayParenting.com, that each school can customize with detailed content, pictures, video, and more.
- Additionally, you can choose to upgrade your advertising package to include any or all of the following:
- Include 3 months of digital ads on TampaBayParenting.com to compliment your print campaign – normally costing over $3,000 – for just $500.
- Add an extra month to your print campaign – add March for an extra $500.
- Highlight and feature your school with a Program Profile! This special section is included in the October and January issues, we’ll create a custom editorial profile about your school, which will be prominently featured at the front of the Guide. Stand out from the crowd and highlight what’s unique about your school! Very limited quantities, just $500 when you purchase a package! *limited quantity – call for details
Quarter Page Package: Get 2 months of quarter page print ads in Tampa Bay Parenting and more! The regular price is $2,850 – but our special Educator Pricing, the price is just $1,600 in 2 monthly payments of $800!
Half Page Package: Get 2 months of half page print ads in Tampa Bay Parenting and more! The regular price is $3,250 – but our special Educator Pricing, the price is just $1,800 in 2 monthly payments of $900!
Full Page Package: Get 2 months of full page print ads in Tampa Bay Parenting and more! The regular price is $5,250 – but our special Educator Pricing, the price is just $2,400 in 2 monthly payments of $1,200!
Digital Advertising Only: Get 2 months of digital ads on TampaBayParenting.com and more! The regular price is $1,600 – but our special Educator Pricing, the price is just $1,200 in 2 monthly payments of $600!
Directory Listing Only: Not ready to purchase a print or digital advertising package but still want to have a presence in the Guide to Tampa Bay Schools? No problem – for just $350 your school can be included in the Education Directory!
We’re happy to create single issue and customized ad packages to fit your budget and needs!
Would you prefer a more customized package – maybe different or fewer months, maybe editorial coverage, etc.? No problem, we can create a customized campaign to fit your requirements and your budget! Just complete the form below and we’ll be in touch, or call our Education Specialist Ralf Gonzalez at 813.949.4400, or send an email to email@example.com today!