If you are looking for a fun family getaway you might want to check out this luxurious spot located in Asheville, N.C. The Grand Bohemian Hotel features a Poseidon Spa and a 24 hour fitness center, a gallery, and was named the “Best Luxury Hotel in North Carolina” by Frommer’s and Reader’s Choice by Conde Naste Traveler. The city is know as the home of the Blue Ridge Mountains and the highly acclaimed novel Serafina and the Black Cloak.
The novel, Serafina and the Black Cloak, takes readers on a spellbinding adventure from the basement of the Biltmore Estate, into the forbidden forest and beyond. The Grand Bohemian Hotel is just outside the gate of the Biltmore Estate.
To view photos of the hotel view our gallery below:
Guests can enjoy:
- An exclusive signed copy of the next installment in Robert Beatty’s Serafina saga—Serafina and the Twisted Staff before the release date on July 12th
- Two tickets to explore Serafina’s home at the Biltmore Estate
- Complimentary breakfast for two children at the award-winning Red Stag Grill
- Two complimentary coupons to experience the limited-time Serafina dark forest flavored ice cream from the Hop
- An adventure map—a guide to Serafina’s mountains and spell-binding world
- Magically luxurious accommodations
To see the trailer of this New York Times best seller that was shot at the Grand Bohemian Hotel click on the video below: