Yes, it’s true! We are a little over six weeks away from Christmas and Hyde Park Village is gearing up for their Annual Enchanted Tree Lighting Ceremony.
What better way to kick start the holiday season than bringing the little ones out for an evening of shopping, arts and crafts, live music, balloon animals, and photos with Santa? This FREE family-friendly event has something for the entire family!
As you make your checklist and plan your holiday festivities don’t forget to join this wondrous event as we stroll through Hyde Park Village. You are sure to be mesmerized by the twinkling lights, holiday music, and food and beverages for all ages.
WHAT: Hyde Park Village invites the community to take part in the Enchanted Tree Lighting benefiting The Junior League of Tampa. All proceeds from food, beverage and raffle ticket sales will benefit The Junior League of Tampa.
WHEN: Saturday, November 19, 2016 – 5 p.m.-9 p.m. – Lighting of the Enchanted Tree at 8 p.m.
WHERE: 1625 W. Snow Circle, Tampa, Florida 33606
Event sponsors include the Tampa Bay Times and J.J. Taylor.
A sneak peek at what to expect:
- Free, family-friendly event including the annual Tampa tradition of lighting the Enchanted Tree in Hyde Park Village at 8 p.m.
- Photos with Santa
- Live music by Late Night Brass
- Food and Beer Trucks and Wine Tent
- A Kid’s Zone near Piquant featuring Mr. Tommy’s Band with two musical sets: 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., face painting, balloon animals and more!
- Princess appearances from Parties with Character: Meet the Little Mermaid and Rapunzel!
Please visit Hyde Park Village for additional details and community directory.