Rain, rain go away! Don’t let this weeks rainy days and the more to come cause endless boredom. Get the kids involved in some fun crafts, games and educational activities.
- Put on a fashion show. Let your kids raid your closet and put on some runway music.
- Get the kids to learn more about dinosaurs by doing one of these fun prehistoric projects as presented by MOSI.
- Pull out the building blocks or Legos and make your own city.
- Start on a puzzle it helps with problem solving skills!
- Have an indoor campout with sleeping bags, tents and of course s’mores. If you don’t have a tent make a fort out of sheets.
- Make shaving cream creatures in the sink.
- Have a fancy tea party and make sure to invite a few stuffed animals.
Photo courtesy of https://www.tampabayparenting.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/5396466429_44fa5450bc_b.jpg
- Make up an indoor scavenger hunt. Whoever wins could get an IOU for a movie or a small toy.
Photo courtesy of http://www.realsimple.com/
Turn your living room into a karaoke concert room.
Make a bird feeder. Gets the kids excited for the sunny days to come.
Other articles related to rainy days