Is it safe? Is it fun? Is it nearby the necessities? There are many questions one has to ask before choosing a neighborhood for the family. We have collected FIVE family-friendly neighborhoods [in no particular order] to check out and hopefully find a dream home.
1) Hunter’s Green is upscale living for the wellness junkie. The neighborhood includes courts for various sports such as tennis and volleyball. It has a jogging path with scattered fitness stations across the trail. It also has a playground and picnic pavilion for the little ones. Want more? The town’s country club which also hosts a swim club.
2) Brandon has conveniency while maintaining a low-key, suburban feel. It is central to popular restaurants, shopping and major freeways. Every year the city hosts the Brandon Balloon Classic where over 50 hot air balloons created from all over the nation fill the skies of Brandon.
3) Beach Park produces great schools in a safe environment. The city has a low crime rate and a high graduation rate that will please any parent. From schools to libraries and entertainment, everything remains in a one-mile radius.
4) Bloomingdale is for the nature lovers. With conservation land and beautiful ponds, this town’s beauty will make you want to step outside everyday. No worries, the high school is within walking distance.
5) Temple Terrace is for weekend planners. Located in East Tampa, this location is close to the Hillsborough State Park, a flea market, Busch Gardens and Museum of Science and Industry. These hot spots are great for the work hard, play hard’s.
Should your neighborhood make this list? Tell us in the comments where and why your area is family-friendly and wonderful!