Check out our Family Friendly Turkey Trots in the Tampa Area!
Looking for some Turkey Trots in Tampa to help battle the Thanksgiving food and sweet indulgences? We’ve got a list of great family-friendly fun runs in Tampa this Thanksgiving that will help you (and your little ones) burn energy, enjoy the nice fall weather, and spend some quality time together out of the house! So before you sit down to your awesome Thanksgiving feast, why not pre-burn some of those calories with your fam – these fun-runs won’t disappoint!
- a Thanksgiving 5k fun run staffed by turkey-themed volunteers, handing out turkey water, to the sounds of turkey music at Lakewood Ranch’s kid and pet friendly Tidwell Turkey Trot 5k on Sat 11/18.
- Downtown Tampa’s 2017 Goody Goody Turkey Gobble has become a Thanksgiving morning tradition as multi-generational participants race, jog and stroll to support Tampa YMCA’s cancer wellness programs.
- New Port Richey’s Gobble Gobble 5k Spectacular is a free fun run with award medals for everybody; a great way to start off the Thanksgiving day.
- In St. Pete, check out the Unofficial Turkey Trot and the Coffee Pot Turkey Trot on at 7:45 on Thanksgiving morning.
- Lakeland’s 3rd Annual Run for the Pies, where the first 200 racers receive an apple pie!
- Wiregrass Mall’s Wiregrass Wobble Turkey Trot starts at 7:30am Thanksgiving morning; it’s raised over $110k for local charities and is a fun family event!
- The Tampa Bay Times Turkey Trot in Clearwater is an epic annual Thanksgiving event!
- Apollo Beach’s Waterset 5k Turkey Trot features a kids’ fun run in which participants receive a t-shirt and race medal!
- The FishHawk Turkey Trot starts at 8am Thanksgiving morning and includes a mini fun-run, crafts and pics with the Turkey Trot Turkey!